Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased a book (American killer)Had problems paying for…

Customer Question
I purchased a book...

I purchased a book (American killer)Had problems paying for it, changed cards. Now all sorted out but no book

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Version11.2.6 also cannot get amazon at all for anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

3 days, have tried everything, it always tells me safari cannot open the page

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.