Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Message can not be moved to folder. Rename folder. How?

Customer Question
Message can not be...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphoe7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Al

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Several months. Don't know what to do.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Sorry, please explain in a little more detail when you mention "messages cannot be moved to folder"?