Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had an upgrade installed by mistake. i ;t want it and now…

Customer Question
I had an upgrade...

I had an upgrade installed by mistake. i don;t want it and now i don't have use of my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Sprint apple?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

About one hour ago. i have been asked do i want to install upgrade and i have 2 choices now or remind me later,. i hit the wrong choice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want to be able to use my phone and i can not afford an upgrade.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.