Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just upgraded my phone apple 8+ but it keeps asking to…

Customer Question
I just upgraded my...

I just upgraded my phone apple 8+ but it keeps asking to sign in ITunes repeatedly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Why is that happening

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I subscribe to iTunes music family plan I cannot see all my apss

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I should have enough space and the phone has 256 k

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. We may need to reset your password ***** iTunes. Please try to sign in to iTunes on a computer or other device. Please let me know whether you can or can not.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

If you can sign in to iTunes on a computer please do the following on your phone:

Tap SETTINGS. Scroll down to iTunes and APP store and tap. Make sure that the email address shown for your Apple ID is the same as the email address that you signed in on the computer or other device with. Sign in with same password.

If you can't sign in anywhere, you'll need to reset your iTunes password.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple devices (iPods, iPads, iPhones, Apple TV, Mac computers, etc) and all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please open a web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. You can choose to have recovery information sent by text, or email or choose "answer security questions" if you have previously set these options up. This should allow you to regain access to your account

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please let me know as there may be an alternate method that we can use. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!