Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to unlock my iphone

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to unlock my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yah

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!