Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to change from IOS 10.0.3 to 10.3.3 or higher...I'm…

Customer Question
Trying to change from...

Trying to change from IOS 10.0.3 to 10.3.3 or higher...I'm logged in, to IOS 11, hit download and install....and entered my passcode and it looks like it is downloading,but this has been since 2:00....i had to loose internet connection for 1 1/2 hr. now back home and it is still spinning, but I don't know if loosing my connection interrupted the download, or messed it up?? thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know anything about that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
What device is it please? iPhone or iPad? If it is an iPhone, is it a. iPhone 5/6/7/8/X?
Thank you
Vinod