Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to if this watch will connect with my apple

Customer Question
I’m trying to if...

I’m trying to if this watch will connect with my apple phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Following directions on paper and phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just got my watch today can’t change time. Do I hook it up to my computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

You wrote "this watch"

What watch?