Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I upgraded my phone and now phone is locked. I'm getting a…

Customer Question
I upgraded my phone...

I upgraded my phone and now phone is locked. I'm getting a message that password ***** ***** or your server is down. Two separate messages.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Password ***** all of my devices a week or so ago. Don't remember last time I changed Apple password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not sure how to do that.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I don’t recovered it on my own. Can my deposit be refunded please?