Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new phone. I put on a password and then forgot it,

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new phone . I put on a password ***** then forgot it, what xan I do?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

10 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I cannot can't access anything because I have to enter the password ***** open the phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!