Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't figure out how to delete events from imovie 10.1.9.

Customer Question
I can't figure out...

I can't figure out how to delete events from imovie 10.1.9

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Sierra on an imac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I tried highlighting the clips, and then deleting them, (no good), tossing them in the trash (no good). Nothing seems to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's about it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I checked and it's actually imovie 10.1.8
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No