Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to purchase coins on some of my games and

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to purchase coins on some of my games and recently my old debit card was hacked and my bank investigated it and found out that it definitely had Kellie hack the most of it was iTunes and I don’t know if that’s why am having problems but epic time I didn’t even know you could purchase things on iTunes now that I do know I am wanting to use this service but it is enabling me to do that at this time and I would like to know why

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

This past week through an Apple I’m service agent didn’t help me change my Apple ID and and and help me get back on iTunes and it work for a couple of days but now it’s not working at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have a Mac problem this is on my iPhone I am not affiliated with Mac at all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Google will place a limit on how much you can spend in a day.

Have you checked if you have reached the limit on your Google account?