Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my Apple ID. I can't remember my Apple ID.

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't remember my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It was never changed but just Don't know it. Rarely use my phone except for calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you give me the URL for the Apple ID account reset tool

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple ID question.

Thanks

It's simple to find out what it was, and is.

To recover your Apple ID, go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID. (It asks you for info associated with your Apple ID, so if it asks for a phone #, enter the one that was yours at the time you created your Apple ID... it needs that to find the association and look up the Apple ID matched to that phone #, but won't use, nor call, that phone #. Just in case this needs saying...)

Let me know how that goes, and if I can help you in any other way, in Reply.

Do I need to do this from my phone for it to work. Or can I use my pc

You can do the process from any computer or device with a connection to the internet... your PC would be fine. It's an informational lookup, basically.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am asking whether my answer was helpful and provided what you needed ?

(If I didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will be pleased to help you further.)