Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to backup my iPhone on to my Mac computer. IPhone is…

Customer Question
I need to backup...

I need to backup my iPhone on to my Mac computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPhone?

IPhone is updated and how do I fine that info about mac

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

Everthing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here --> http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

After downloading iTunes, make sure you install it by opening the downloaded file and following onscreen instructions. After installing iTunes, open iTunes. Then connect the iPhone to your computer. iTunes will recognize it (If asked for setup as new iPhone or restore from backup, choose setup as new iPhone)

Then select your iPhone icon at the upper left, next to Musics, Movies etc icons.

This will bring the Summary screen of iPhone. Now, click Backup Now button and make sure "To This Computer" is selected there. This will backup the entire iPhone to your computer.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.