Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have iPad. I would like to set up a itek-cam camera

Customer Question
Hi. I have iPad...

Hi. I have iPad. I would like to set up a itek-cam camera connected to wifi so I can view the inside of my house while away. Also I am not to savvy on technical issues. Thx

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure. It is a Apple.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have downloaded the itek camera from the Apple store & tried to connect that way.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am just basically trying to set up the itek camera. I have it plugged in th the modem & it does have a flashing blue light. It also speaks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!