Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my FB password. Not recently. Nothing yet.

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my FB password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Not recently.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Nothing yet. Just can't get into FB today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just help me find my password. Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. How do you usually access Facebook? On a computer, a tablet, or on a phone? Do you use a web browser or the Facebook App?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

With my IPad.

Thank you. I am terribly sorry for the delay. For some reason, I just now saw your response. I was not notified as I usually am. Are you log the Facebook for iPad app or are you using the Safari web browser to login to Facebook?

If you are using the Facebook app and can't get logged in, please see if you can login to the Facebook website. If you can't login there either, please try resetting your Facebook password. Click on FORGOT ACCOUNT? in the top right. Enter your email address and click search. On the next page, you should see several options for resetting your password, including receiving an email or text, if you have set them up previously. Please give this a try and let me know the results.