Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
My Apple ipad require an activation lock password and apple
Karuna Sundeep
Karuna Sundeep, Bachelor of Arts
My Apple ipad require an activation lock password ***** apple id. I cant remember if I ever activate it, first time that this request came up. I don't know the id or password. Please assist … read more
Im locked out of my ipad and i went to the two step
Richard, IT Manager
Im locked out of my ipad and i went to the two step activation. I dont remember the security question answers and i cant seem to find the email where the reset info is sent … read more
I need help with my ipad Activation lock i forget password
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Hi i need help with my ipad Activation lock i forget password ***** hard wont open need help thanks … read more
I am locked out of my ipad and do not remember my password
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
i am locked out of my ipad and do not remember my password ***** email address … read more
I have a ipad and i cant open it i have the un and pw but
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
i have a ipad and i cant open it i have the un and pw but the actually account its locked and i cant recover it … read more
My ipad has been kinda locked for almost a yr. it tells me
Harry, mac support specialist
my ipad has been kinda locked for almost a yr. it tells me that i need to activate it but ive had it for about 4 yrs. it also tells me when i try to activate it that it cant & i should contact custome… read more
Morning Sir, i got mini ipad iaccidentally deletted
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
Morning Sir, i got mini ipad iaccidentally deletted messengers ad everything dis appeared and shows activation lock … read more
I cant get in my i pad my granddaughter played with my i pad
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
i cant get in my i pad my granddaughter played with my i pad and she sign me out and i cant even log in it says password ***** to activate thid divice i tried my apple id and password ***** its says w… read more
Iforget my apple password it has been loked up. It ask me to
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
It ask me to activated my phone and i was trying to enterd my pasword … read more
I dont remember passcode, i dont know cant open it, no i got
tried reset it by turning it off then back on holding sleep and home button … read more
My ipad just stopped a couple of hours ago and asked me for
Richard, IT Manager
my ipad just stopped a couple of hours ago and asked me for my icloud password. i tried to reboot and then it asked for my password. these are stored on my ipad. i tried and succeeded to reset my appl… read more
I cant unlock my ipad. I am on windows 10. My brother gave
Richard, IT Manager
yes my brother gave me his old ipad and he can not remember the logon or password … read more
I ipad lock and i cant get it unlock now, i dont understand,
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
none i dont know how im not good with computure stuff … read more
My ipad is in activation lock I remember my ipad email but
Richard, IT Manager
my ipad is in activation lock I remember my ipad email but not the password ***** several tries it locked me out completely. I have taken it to a apple technician and still can solve the issue they as… read more
My ipad wants me to activate it(I have had it years now) and
Ashik, Master's Degree
My ipad wants me to activate it(I have had it for 2 years now) and it wants me to enter my apple ID and password ***** I used to set up icloud....I dont know that password ***** as such, i cant even g… read more
I have a very old ipad, probably one of the first that came
Ashik, Master's Degree
i have a very old ipad, probably one of the first that came out. I recently did an upgrade, and now i cant remember the password ***** are asking for. Can you help?… read more
I did a recent update as requested by my Ipad and when i
Ashik, Master's Degree
I did a recent update as requested by my Ipad and when i rebooted it asked for my apple ID... which ive never needed to use ,, i done know it ,, so its got me locked out on the apple id screen and i d… read more
I forgot my apple id and password , i tried to reset my
Richard, IT Manager
i tried to reset my ipod it ask me for my apple id and password but i cant remember … read more