Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I TRIED ACTIVATION HELP AND IFORGET WHAT MY APPLE ID AND…

Customer Question
HELLO I TRIED ACTIVATION...

HELLO I TRIED ACTIVATION HELP AND IFORGET WHAT MY APPLE ID AND PASSWORD ***** PLEASE HELP ME AND I NEED TO OPEN IPAD ... THANK U SUSAN ELLINGWOOD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

DONT REMEMBER !!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

HOW

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I CANT OPEN IPAD

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Susan! To recover your Apple ID account and reset the password, please open a web browser on your computer and navigate to: iforgot.apple.com

Where prompted, enter your Apple ID (which is probably your email address). You will also need to enter some text to prove you are not a robot. (Tip: if you can't read the text, just keep clicking until you can.)

The next step will depend on the type of security you have set up for your Apple account. If you have set up two-step verification or two-factor authentication this will involve receiving details via another device.

If you haven't set up either of these extra levels of security it will be a case of getting an email or answering some security questions.

Hope that helps! If you need additional assistance, please let us know :-)

Forget it but i need ipad for support numbet phone please