Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Battery life expires quickly. Phone shuts down during while…

Customer Question
Battery life expires quickly...

Battery life expires quickly. Phone shuts down during while accessing apps.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can’t recall maybe 5 months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need to know what kind of phone it is? iPhone 6s

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Apple has implemented a program to replace failing batteries for a nominal fee ($0 if your iPhone is covered by AppleCare+, and just $29 otherwise). Apple offers several avenues for replacing the battery, and you can begin the process here:

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=psp&SG=SG003&category_id=SC0105&symptom_id=23306

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!