Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to sync Ipod with updates .. but I-turns not

Customer Question
Need to sync Ipod...

Need to sync Ipod with updates .. but I-turns not recognizing the device

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Not sure .. it is an Ipod nano .. and is 4 gig

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Pulled up I turns.. plugged in the Ipod .. but not getting the space in the left column ... where I can sync it .. did some google helps .. which are telling me - I tunes .. is missing a driver .. so .. I just completed the I-tunes update .. but it says .. I need to use the 64 bit .. this is an old computer .. that has been upgraded to Win 7 .. so I wasn't sure if I should do that... before checking

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not updating videos... just music

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When was the last time that you were able to sync your iPod using iTunes?