Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have few gmail accounts and some as I remember the phone…

Customer Question
Hello I have few...

Hello I have few gmail accounts and some as I remember the phone number but not password ***** You help Me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes Some but not (*****@******.*** and***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I don’t know the Security Questions but 1 of them have phone number as I remember but I don’t have that phone anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that I know off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you have access to Phone (•••) •••-••76. ? Can you Answer your security question, Who am I?

No I don’t have access to that phone anymore, and I don’t know the answer for Who Am I either.
Hello?