Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried hooking up my mirascreen on my tv. It shows on the…

Customer Question
I tried hooking up...

I tried hooking up my mirascreen on my tv. It shows on the screen but the password ***** ***** accepted on my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Which device?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I paid $53.00 thru PayPal, why am I being asked to pay another $40.00 to a third party called a writing tutor?
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I am using a mini ipad to try to operate the MicroScreen start. The option to input the password ***** does not work (said the password ***** ***** the correct one). So the other option is to to contact www.microscreen.com (not a third party).

Which password ***** you referring to?

The password ***** by microscreen that shows on my TV screen to access the contents (programs) on my IPad to my TV screen.
Correction, by MiraScreen.
My MiraScreen DFCO4AC1.
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

I already paid $53.00 or so, I won't pay another $56.00.

What device are you using miracast on?

I am using an iPad to synchronize on my Sony TV.