Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Wants my Apple ID password I have no idea what it is and…

Customer Question
Wants my Apple ID...

Wants my Apple ID password ***** have no idea what it is and having trouble operating this phone 7 plus. I'm not computer savvy. I'm old

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple I phone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Since I purchased it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Need help on operating. Why is it so expensive

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello,My name is***** to Justanswer. I'm reviewing your question now,and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?