Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cant remember my password. I don't remember. Don't know how.

Customer Question
Cant remember my password ...

Cant remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do i get a mac tech

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.Are you having trouble with the numeric screen lock pin for one of your Apple devices or are you having trouble with the actual Apple account password?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.