Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently got a new ipad and want to access my kindle

Customer Question
I recently got a...

I recently got a new ipad and want to access my kindle account. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I was able to log on today with my laptop, but I don't remember what email address I registered under

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No - how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I just want to be able to access my library from my new device

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

The first thing that you will need to do is go to the APP store on your iPad and download the Kindle Reading APP for IOS. Please let me know when you've done that and we'll then work on finding your Amazon account info so you can sign in.