Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get into my Facebook, I forgot my password, But its…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my Facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

But its not letting me in at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No Mam

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm waiting
Is anyone there
Hello
I want my money back .. Asap
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm sorry that you've had to wait for help. We have been incredibly busy this morning. It would be my pleasure to assist you if you still need help. How do you usually access Facebook? On a computer, a phone or a tablet? Do you use a web browser or the Facebook APP?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I'd like to get in with my new phone # (###) ###-####

Please give me just a moment to review our options. What type of phone do you have? Are you able to login to Facebook on any other devices?

No I'm not wanting too
I want to use my new #(###) ###-####

Ok. You have provided a new phone # and a new email that you'd like to use. We can setup a new Facebook accoutn of rthose, but if you want to update the old Facebook account with this email ad phone number, we'll have to login to the existing Facebook account to update it. What is the OLD email address and/or phone #?

My facebook account is under Ryan Schneider

Ok. You have provided a new phone # and a new email that you'd like to use. We can setup a new Facebook account for those, but if you want to update the old Facebook account with this email ad phone number, we'll have to login to the existing Facebook account to update it. What is the OLD email address and/or phone #?

Old email address *****@******.***

Thank you. I'm checking on options for recovery now.

Can you still access your old Yahoo email account?

No
I can't remember nthe password ***** soory
I hope this works
Id like a refund if it doesn't work..please

ok. It won't be easy but I think we can do it. Can you possibly upload a picture of your driver's license for me?

Thank you. Facebook uses IDs to confirm that an account belongs to you. If you'd liek you can cover up everything but your name, photo and date of birth.

Did u get my ID

I did not. Please try the following steps to upload it:

1. To the left of the Send button, you should see an "+ Add Files" link. Please click on that link and select the file(s) that you'd like to share.

2. After the selected file has fully uploaded, the uploaded file will be shown below the message box. You may add multiple files at once.

3. Click send and it will be uploaded so I can view it.

Thank you.

I''m working on this but it can take 24-48 hours for the security team to review the documentation and provide a passcode for you. Once you have a passcode to login to the account, I will walk you through updating your email address and phone number and help you to setup some safeguards to help you get back in to the account in future.

I'll using my phone # and new email...correct

Yes, when the process is complete you'll be using new email and phone # for existing Facebook account.

Do you by any chance have a computer that you have used in the past to sign in to the Facebook account? If so it is possible that your passcode could be stored in the web browser of that computer and I might be able to recover it from there, in order to avoid the wait for verification. Please advise.

No I dont
Ill have be patient on it ..I guess
Thank you ill be waiting

Ok. Please let me know as soon as you receive an email or text from Facebook on the new email address or phone number. Then we'll be able to get this finished up and set everything up the way you want it, with new information.

Ok

Just one last question, Do you remember the old phone # attached to your Facebook account?

Also, can you tell me the name of your favorite uncle and the name of your first pet? If you can tell me that we may be able to regain access sooner.

Uncle Richard,Dick...Pet was Barney

Thank you. Please give me just a moment.

Please check the phone ending in 4140 for a verification code and tell me what it is please.

90900

Thank you. I have managed to successfully reset your Facebook account password ***** update your contact information. I will be texting you a password ***** just a few minutes. Thank you for your patience.

Under my new or old email???

You'll need to login with your old email and the passcode that I have just texted you. Once you login you can update the phone number and email address. Please give me just a moment to type up instrctions. Please note: You may be asked to undergo a security check by identifying some of your friends the first time that you sign in.

Once you're successfully logged in to FACEBOOK please click on SETTINGS in the top right corner. Click Contact in the General tab. Click Add another email or mobile number to add a new email to your account. Click Remove to delete an email from your account instead. Next, click Add or Save Changes. Please note: You will need to re-enter your Facebook password ***** click Submit before a new email is added to your account. You'll receive a confirmation email when you add a new email to your account. Please click the link in that email to finish adding it.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

It won't let me in with my number or my new email

You need to login with your OLD email address and the password ***** was texted to you. AFTER you have logged in successfully, let me know so I can walk you through changing the email address and phone number for the Facebook account.

Ohh ok lol my fault

No problem. Just keep me posted and let me know when you're in.

Were you able to sign in?

I am in

Great! Were you able to change your email address and phone number or do you still need help with that?

I'm good

Glad to hear it. Would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.