Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I need to re-activate my iPAD. It is old iPad mini model
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I need to re-activate my iPAD. It is old iPad mini model A1454. Activation is now required since I have had it turned off for quite some time. It is asking for original Apple ID and password ***** use… read more
We are locked out of the iphone and need to either get in
Samuel White
Samuel White, Owner and Expert Tech
we are locked out of the iphone and need to either get in our account or activate a new one. Thanks … read more
My wife pass away and I do not have the password to her
Cris
Cris, mac support specialist
My wife pass away and I do not have the password ***** her iPad. i need to use it. would you please help me. … read more
I cannot get into my iPad. the activation lock needs to be
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
I cannot get into my iPad. the activation lock needs to be reset. … read more
My iPad is about 5 years old. Recently I tried to use it and
Michael T
Michael T, mac support specialist
My iPad is about 5 years old. Recently I tried to use it and it says I need to activate it because it is on activation lock. Typed in I'd and password ***** it says it is invalid. What do I do to acti… read more
I have suddenly got an Activation Lock on my iPad I have
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I have suddenly got an Activation Lock on my iPad I have tried all past and current ID and passwords but to no avail … read more
Just came back from dinner and my IPAD is requiring an
Michael T
Michael T, mac support specialist
Just came back from dinner and my IPAD is requiring an Activation Lock. Cannot understand why and it is not accepting the password ***** I think is correct. We are on an overseas trip. … read more
I'm having trouble getting on my i-pad., My 3 ye old
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I'm having trouble getting on my i-pad., My 3 ye old grandson was using it. Then I tried to sign in a couple times. It wouldn't let me sign in. It gave me a 1 min wait and a 5 min wait and the said to… read more
My iPad just locked me out for no reason. It says Activation
Michael T
Michael T, mac support specialist
My iPad just locked me out for no reason. It says Activation Lock. I cannot do anything to it. It says my account is locked. Because I entered the wrong password ***** many times. Can you help me rese… read more
My apple iPad mini is stuck in activation lock. Now just to
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Hi my apple iPad mini is stuck in activation lock. Now just to let you know I just changed my Apple ID and pass word because I forgot both of them. … read more
Well! I just changed my iPad password here in Texas a few
Pete, Senior Engineer
Well! I just changed my iPad password ***** in Texas a few days ago & my iPad at that time wAs blocked! So it was cleared entirely & now workingHowever today I was notified that my account was locked … read more
I need activation on my mini iPad, I went to use it and all
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I need activation on my mini iPad, I went to use it and all this activation lock stuff came up. … read more
Activation lock is on. I don't know I tried a few days ago
Richard, IT Manager
I don't know I tried a few days ago but it didn't work … read more
I need help getting my ipad on again, there is an activation
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
i need help getting my ipad on again, there is an activation lock and i don't remember my apple id and password … read more
I forgot my password to my mini i pad and I wanted to delete
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I forgot my password ***** my mini i pad and I wanted to delete everything on it because I am giving it to my grandson as I got a new one. I called the apple store and because I don't have the same cr… read more
I need to Activate the activation lock but i do not know the
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
I need to Activate the activation lock but i do not know the password ***** i used to set up icloud. Now i don't know what to do? … read more
Dog stepped on it, activated phone search? now locked out of
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
dog stepped on it, activated phone search? now locked out of my acct … read more
Insidious an iOS update last nite and this morning the iPad
David, Mac Support Specialist
Insidious an iOS update last nite and this morning the iPad is asking for a password. I have never had a password ***** this device ever but I tried my Apple ID password ***** no avail. I literally ca… read more