Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change our credit card for billing. Sorry Im

Customer Question
Good Morning Technician's Assistant:...

Good Morning

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I need to change our credit card for billing

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Sorry Im rather limited its a desk mac computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

No I just want to change my credit card that we get billed for our apple cloud account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No jut change from our Chase Visa to DCCU visa account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When you're ready, I can send the steps to update your credit card info

i really am not ready to go thru the transaction until I get the password ***** we already have set up on this account
no not at this time
thank you
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 2 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.