Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not get my phone to work i need to get my pass word…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my phone to work i need to get my pass word reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i did not why? i am donot know how to do to much to get my phone working on how to make calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need my phone no

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have access to a computer with iTunes?