Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I shut down my iMac successfully last night, and today it…

Customer Question
I shut down my...

I shut down my iMac successfully last night, and today it does not complete the resort process.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I think it is OX10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

All times today, I have tried power button, off and on, and wall plug off and on so far, and followed some hints shown on my iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a disc reader and backup gadget as well.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Gg"resort"was a typo for "restart"
Don't want fast service, nor to give access to my computer.
Now giving up.

That's ok, you can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

Are you still giving up, or do you want to continue without the fast service?

Sorry, don't want to continue in any way.

Ok