Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad is disabled because i forgot password and entered…

Customer Question
My ipad is disabled...

My ipad is disabled because i forgot password ***** entered wrong one to many times it says connect to itunes but itune wont connect to it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed it tonight trying to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Ok

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You need to fix it using the computer. Your computer, is it an Apple Mac or Windows PC?