Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to change my apple password because of a thieft of a…

Customer Question
Need to change my...

Need to change my apple password ***** of a thieft of a computer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remeber. A long time ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to change my password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
you can change your Apple id password ***** the given link below all you need to do is click on it and enter your Apple id the email associated with Apple and enter the captcha code and hit contiue.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

Nothing so far has made any sense or been of any value. How do I change my apple pass word. I am paying this although I have apple care. My I being cheated?

did you click on the link given?

I feel 100% cheated. Please take my 25 dollars and go away. I am not paying 39 dollars . This is a second robbery. No I wil not let you in my computer.

PLEASE NOTE: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

Finished worthless
YOUR RATING IS WORTHLESS

i am sorry to hear that however i do not understand why do you think so.

Optional services are always optional and its your choice you choose or deny.

No one has cheated you and we provide 100% customer satisfaction.

you tell me what is not good i will explain will try to fix it for you.

I AM NOT SATISFIED! I would like to cancel any agreemnet wityh you. You are not helpful.
I am signing out. All I wanted was to change my password. You not need to sign into my computer to help me do that. It is not worth 39 dollars!!!

Please NOTE: ANSWER to the question you posted has already been provided.

Customer service contact:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To reset your Apple ID password, simply complete the following steps.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple

ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-

factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow

the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?