Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife's iPhone is being blocked by the iTines store asking…

Customer Question
My wife's iPhone is...

My wife's iPhone is being blocked by the iTines store asking for her password ***** even though I had registered it very recently and am sure of the password ***** can't get rid of this message

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last week, I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, not sure how to do that,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I am assuming I have to reset her password
No, walk me through it
far, this sucks
Hey, Jon, What is going on?

If you think your apple id and password ***** ok but not sure, try signing into https://appleid.apple.com/ then....

if that works then we know your account is ok. If it does not work then you would for sure need to reset the password ***** going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

If you have to reset the pass, you can try and sign into the iPhone. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iPhone and make sure you are connected to wifi.