Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i retrive my pass word. Apple osx. Mac os sierra.

Customer Question
How do i retrive...

How do i retrive my pass word

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple osx

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac os sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Nothing just avoid buying using pay pall

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I am hoping when you say how to retrieve your password ***** mean your apple id password. If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

If it is not your apple id password ***** need please let me know what password ***** are referring to. Maybe Paypal as you mentioned that as well. Either way, let me know so I can further assist if needed.