Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It’s my daughters iPad, she is the original owner and is…

Customer Question
It’s my daughters iPad...

It’s my daughters iPad, she is the original owner and is locked out. Activation lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’m not sure, but she has a Down Syndrome and her iCloud is the same as mine.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, since I can’t get hers to open. Would I do it through my iPad which I’m using now?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, her iPad never updated where the button is pressed to get on. She still had to slide to open.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!