Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone was in process of rebooting slowly and suddenly…

Customer Question
My iphone was in...

My iphone was in process of rebooting slowly and suddenly went black and not it shows "itunes" with an up arrow beneath it and a core with some kind of plug -- all this with the itunes symbol of music notes in color -- on a very black screen

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

It went black and now the same screen with itunes has appeared

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Iphone seems totally unresponsive

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have access to a computer with iTunes?