Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iMac has slowed way down,,,you guys helped me about 6…

Customer Question
My iMac has slowed...

My iMac has slowed way down,,,you guys helped me about 6 months ago,,can you do it again??

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

How do I find that out??

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Just reboting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes,,,a bunch of unwanted stuff comes on before the thing I want

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Would you like me to remotely connect to the machine?

One moment while we set up the session.