Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't log in my iCloud bc of two factor authentication got…

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in my iCloud bc of two factor authentication got a new number keeps sending it to my old number

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I switched phone companys

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry, I just picked up two questions. would u mind waiting for about 20 min for me to help u?

hi, I am back. r u there, still with me?