Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6s won't turn on. I have looked online to

Customer Question
My iPhone 6s won't...

My iPhone 6s won't turn on. I have looked online to troubleshoot and I only get the apple logo hen nothing

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes I have and then it gives me a chord with an iTunes picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's not a Mac it's snowing iPhone 6s

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
PS: if you are offered remote assistance, please ignore it.Sorry to hear about your issue :(
If you are getting an iTunes logo on the phone, it means the iPhone is in recovery mode.
Unfortunately the only way out is to restore the iPhone to factory settings. This will delete contents from the iPhone unless you have a backup either in iCloud or in iTunes.
Open iTunes in the computer and connect the iPhone to the computer.
Now, on the iPhone, press and hold the power button and home button together for 30 sec.
Your computer should now give a message that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode and needs to be restored.
Restore the iPhone now.
Let me know if you find any difficulty.
Thank you
Vinod
This is not working I would like a refund please
How can you connect to my phone if it doesn't turn on
Please note it might take several steps to resolve the issue.
What I meant by connecting to iTunes is- open iTunes in your computer. Then connect the phone to the computer.
Connecting the phone to the computer using the USB cable
I cannot get iTunes on two of my computers
Did you mean iTunes is not installed on any of your computers?
You can download and install iTunes from the following website
www.apple.com/itunes/download
I am on my husbands phone now
The only way to make your phone working is through a restore using a computer. Would you be able to install iTunes on your computer?
It will no install on two computers
Do you have an Apple store nearby?
at the Willowbrook location
You may also take it into the Apple store. They can also restore it for you.
Since this did not work for me can I get a refund to take to Apple store?
I am only a technical expert. For refund related queries please contact our customer care
1-***-***-**** between 6am and 9pm PST.
I hope I'm not charged since there was not a resolution
Sorry I am not sure about that. Please contact our customer service and they can help you with pricing and refunds