Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've recently updated programs on my computer and now when I…

Customer Question
I've recently updated programs...

I've recently updated programs on my computer and now when I try to open most of my word files it's telling me that "additional permissions are required to access the following files" where do I get that permission, I need to get into my files

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember changing my password ***** Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO, should I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Where are the problem documents located? Are they on the local drive, an external drive, or online?

- Jason