Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't get my id or password to match. Where do I find it in…

Customer Question
Can't get my id...

Can't get my id or password ***** match

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Where do I find it in stet ting.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Everything I can think of & followed direction from the ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes sometimes my iPad writes on its own......just letter that don't make sense & also goes to other ste??????

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello,My name is***** to Justanswer. I'm reviewing your question now,and will post back with your reply momentarily

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing with your is it your Apple ID?