Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to create new apple ID and password. This is my late…

Customer Question
I need to create...

I need to create new apple ID and password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This is my late brothers apple phone, it has been activated but I have never had a ID or password ***** had a phone like this always had a track phone so I have a lot to learn.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how or where to go.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is it just need the help, thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First, just to let you know. if the iphone is asking for a username and password ***** you have to make it happy first by entering the correct apple id and password ***** is asking for. the only thing you can do if you are not sure of the password ***** ***** try and reset the password ***** may be difcult if the system wants specific personal information. To try you can go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

If the phone is not asking for an apple id and password ***** mentioned above and you just need to create a new apple id, then you can do this by filling out this small form @ https://appleid.apple.com/account Then after you have a new apple id, you can sign into the phone by going to settings/sign in at the very top

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.