Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get into my email. I don’t remember. My phone number…

Customer Question
I can’t get into...

I can’t get into my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone number is3084640737

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello,My name is***** to Justanswer. I'm reviewing your question now,and will post back with your reply momentarily

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail,Yahoo?

Gmail

Okay,May I know what is happening when you are trying to access your gmail account are you getting any error message?

When I turn on my computer it wants a password ***** [email protected] outlook.com, I have never used this acct. my acct is***@******.***
Come on please help

Okay,so you don't have any Microsoft account?

I will be there it will be my first meeting
Vern Regennitter
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Whats the name brand and model of your computer?

Also, when you turn it on can you get to the desktop, and browse the internet? Or, is it the windows login password ***** you cant get past?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)