Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mickey is telling one time 8.41 while AUS time is 7.43, how…

Customer Question
Mickey is telling one...

Mickey is telling one time 8.41 while AUS time is 7.43, how do I sync these on my Apple watch 3?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

Not sure!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

Today on;ly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No fine

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No need, thanks the response time was abit long