Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's new. Got it in December. I have tried on a number of…

Customer Question
It's new. Got...

It's new. Got it in December. I have tried on a number of occasions to open it and begin but, after numbers of unsuccessful attempts, I was shut out for a period of time, The last time I was notified I was shut out until 3/5. But only now am I trying once again to turn it on and access its power. Please help me to do that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never got into it so as to successfully establish a Password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that. Obviously you by now have already determined that I am not very good at this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is my only goal at this time. To get in and begin the learning

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need the assistance. Before I ask you to securely connect to my device I need to know what additional charges this service will entail over what I've already agreed to. Please advise and then I'll get back with you with my decision.
Thank you
When will he be able to call me?
Is the Specialist available for an online conversation right away?
You are not answering my question. In order to proceed I need the answer I seek. Otherwise i'll just try something/someone else

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Josh,Thanks, ***** ***** think this process is too cumbersome and so I am going to go to another source to help me. I will pay you what I've already agreed to but ask you to cancel any further assistance and charges effective immediately.
Best Regards, *****