Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to learn if Safari for Windows has a keyboard…

Customer Question
I'm trying to learn...

I'm trying to learn if Safari for Windows has a keyboard shortcut for surfing incognito.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Safari?

Just downloaded it in order to write an article about surfing incognito.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Safari?

Just a minute and I can tell you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I only was able to get an ad about Apple iPhone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What device are you using? Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone or iPad?