Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a notice from my bank for maybe fraudulent

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a notice from my bank for maybe fraudulent charges. This is sally Bruce(###) ###-####and wondering why yesterday I had a $25 charge from iTunes thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Maube 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Giving you all kinds of cash . Where is my tec?
Giving you more money to find out why you have my $. Is Read Dick you less. Ridiculous the first one is spellcheck for you. Hi anybody there still waiting
55357;�
HELLO ?
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Thank you
My son is also Jon. Hope you are as nice as he is

Why thank you, ***** ***** is a good name :)

You can visit http://reportaproblem.apple.com/ and sign in with your apple id and password. Then you can find the item you are speaking of and then choose the problem. In this case it sounds like you would choose "I didn't authorize this purchase".

You can also reference this for more information https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

I have personally done this before and was refunded the amount.

How much $ are they going to want!!!! I just gave you $25. To get passed over to, search elsewhere.

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.But that is how and where to take care of your iTunes account without having to wait on hold with Apple over the phone or waiting in any long lines at the apple store.

I am not allowed to ask for any personal information to do these steps for you but was hoping it was going to help you enough to resolve your issue.

you still taking my $ and how much?

I am not sure how much as I am a technician but what I do know is that I am here to help but if you are not 100 percent satisfied with your help I have also provided out customer service information below.

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.

Did I sign in here with apple or iTunes ID

Your appleid and itunes account are considered the same thing. All you need to do is sign in with your apple id and password. If you your password ***** not work you can reset that as well which I can show you how but again, that would have to do with personal information but can guide you in the right direction for that just let me know.

Thank you. Will deal with this later. Have some business call to make. In this time frame.

OK hope all works out. Take care.