Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to cancel my subscription to ITunes. I've tried…

Customer Question
I'm trying to cancel...

I'm trying to cancel my subscription to ITunes. I've tried several times in the past an keep getting billed monthly. Not sure why, but it's costing me a ton over a long period. and I've been unemployed for most of the time along with a significant Child Support obligation. These seemingly small charges are quite large in the grand scheme of my income and basic living expensive.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Any help you might ofer would be great;y apprecitaed, as I have not used I-Tunes, almost never,and could greatly benefit if they were willing to repay me for some of the past charges to my account, considering the major difficulty and confurion I've encountered trying to cancel my subscription. Thank you for your time and consideration, respectfully,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Joe Quinn (###) ###-####

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Not sure if it matter, but Im not using a MAC. My computer is a Lenova IdeaPad 100S. Thank you for your help. Joe(###) ###-####or***@******.***.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Are you still working on my situation?
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 27 days ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Do you also have a iPhone or iPad?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No just an Android phone and laptop

Ok,

from your laptop;

1. Open iTunes.
  2. If you're not signed in, do so.
  3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
  4. Authenticate your Apple ID, then click View Account.
  5. On the Account Information page:

• Scroll to the Settings section.
  • To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
  • To the right of the subscription you want to manage, click Edit.
    If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple.
  • Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
    Sry for delay. I can't figure out how to log onto my itinerary account. It's litterally driving me crazy, and all I want to do is cancel my damn subscription.
    Nothing personal on you, but it should be illegal to make it do damn difficult to cancel a subscription ( which is apparently why my subscription was not cancelled (when U thought it was) after going through all of this over a year ago.
    I'll still give you high marks, but at this point I'm no closer to cancelling my subscription than zi was before I emailed your team! And now I even had to pay extra money ($5.00) jus to figure out the cancellation process which still had me pulling my proverbial hait out!!!
    Please help.
    If y can call me that would be great. If it's easier to have Acs to my computer than have at it!!!
    Thanks again,
    An extremely frustrated customer who is now out over$100 due to the complexity of this cancel process and me not being an IT Specialist lie yourself.
    21-791-0074

Ok, to clarify, you have iTunes installed on your laptop, correct?

Open iTunes, then From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Sign In, or "View Account".

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
    IMPORTANT!!!
    I followed your intructions and wa unable to confimr that my iTunes subscription had been cancelled (this is what happened to me a year ago when i first tried to cancel.
    I was told by one of your colleagues, to sign up for your service and that I would be fully reimbursed for this service. Can you please confirm I will be reimbursed the $5.00 fee I was asked to pay with my credit card, to get an answer to my question? As my problem still exists as I cannot afford to add to my existing financial troubles (paying for a service I do not use!Please confirm via email (*****@******.***) or text(###) ###-####that I will receive a reimbursement for this sevice.Thank you,
    Joe Quinn(###) ###-####**@******.***
    Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 26 days ago
    I can't see the personal details of your agreement with JustAnswer and don't handle financial requests for security reasons. You would have contact customer service directly for any concerns in that area.However, if you followed my directions, where did you run into a problem?
    Customer reply replied 26 days ago
    I'm just NOT computer savvy at all (as you can tell). All i want to do is CANCEL my FREE TRIAL with your company. It has absolutely nothing to do with your personal service! You were fine. It's just me.PLEASE let me know how I can easily cancel my free trial with your company? If I have to hunt it down, I'll be in the same situation I was in with ITunes!!!yOU WILL STILL GET 5 STARS. All I want to do is get cANCEL MY TRIAL AND GET reimbursed. PLEASE!!!
    You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.If you change your mind I am here to assist.Thanks,
    Customer reply replied 26 days ago
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
    You are very welcome.
    John T. F., Apple Consultant