Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My tablet is disabled and I need to get it back to factory…

Customer Question
My tablet is disabled...

My tablet is disabled and I need to get it back to factory settings

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Don't know the model but it it I think OS 11 bought last week. Does that make sense? Just found the invoice. It says Apple Ipad WIFI 128 gb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

MP2H2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My ipad is disabled and I would like to get it back to factory settings. It is brand new and I was in the process of setting it up.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!