Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my password..when trying to reset the

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password..when trying to reset the screen vanishes before I complete adding the new...how can I wipe out all my attempts and get a new password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea...I’ve been trying to change for two days

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I’m not familiar with that...I’m 85 and not very technical....where do I access the online account reset tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need detailed help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know for which account you want to reset the password?

Just cancel the whole thing...I was not aware there would be a charge other than the 5$...

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I am a user of the site just like you and can not help you with site related issues.you can contact Justanswer's customer service by clicking on the contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the refund.