Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Shuts off often now and hard to reboot: MacBook Pro Retna…

Customer Question
Shuts off often now...

Shuts off often now and hard to reboot: MacBook Pro Retna mid 2012.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Hi Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks, much worse last week. Tried turning off thunderbolt and I've downloaded twice new TB software patch

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

why am I being charged for nothing? I waited and waited. In the meantime I got ahold of Apple Support and for NO CHARGE they fixed my problem long before you got back. Please see to it that my money is refunded.