Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my Facebook password. How do I get it?

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Precious532

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Are you trying to log into your Facebook account on a computer, tablet, or phone?

New computer

If you wish, I can remotely connect to your computer and help you recover your password.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Facebook password:
- Click the following link: http://www.facebook.com/recover.php
- Enter your email address in the middle field where it asks for your email address and click the "Search" button.
- On the next few pages, fill in the information that it requests and submit.
- Once you do that, it will send you a password ***** link to your email address. Simply click that link from within your email account and follow the instructions there to reset.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page by clicking the stars and clicking the Submit button.
Thank you,
Jason